Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Traditions

We enjoyed many Christmas traditions this year. First off, the annual trip to see Santa. Avery was very shy and would only sit on her big sister's lap. Santa started off at the way other end of the bench...then he pulled out a bell and showed it to Avery. After a few minutes, Santa eased over and was able to sit next to the girls.


Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa. Madison got started on them until Avery woke up from her nap (hence her beautiful hairdo). They had fun picking out different colored noses and eyes for the reindeer cookies.



The girls each opened one present Christmas Eve. It was their Christmas pjs. This was one night we only had to ask once for them to put on their pjs.


Another tradition is wearing new Christmas dresses to church. Here are the girls in their dresses this year. I'm not sure how much longer Madison will allow me to dress them alike. I loved that they matched - and I think they enjoyed it too!

No comments: