Winter in Ohio is much, much different than what I am used to growing up in AZ. I try to look at the bright side of things...having a snow storm in March doesn't make it very easy. My bright moment of this storm??? How beautiful it looked right after it snowed. Of course, I couldn't go outside - by this point in the pregnancy my feet and ankles were pretty swollen. I could only wear my slippers. And yes, I did go to the grocery store in my slippers. One of my AZ friends suggested I wear flip-flops, but I had to remind them that wouldn't work very well with snow on the ground. At least with my fur-lined slippers I could wear socks.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Winter Wonderland
Winter in Ohio is much, much different than what I am used to growing up in AZ. I try to look at the bright side of things...having a snow storm in March doesn't make it very easy. My bright moment of this storm??? How beautiful it looked right after it snowed. Of course, I couldn't go outside - by this point in the pregnancy my feet and ankles were pretty swollen. I could only wear my slippers. And yes, I did go to the grocery store in my slippers. One of my AZ friends suggested I wear flip-flops, but I had to remind them that wouldn't work very well with snow on the ground. At least with my fur-lined slippers I could wear socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
In my defense I just was thinking of what pregnant people do when their shoes don't fit anymore. Here they wear flip flops! It is hard to imagine the winter scene you live in when it is in the 70s here in the winter. Those are beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment