After verification that Baby Avery was a real person and belonged to us (which takes the hospital 48 hours), we were allowed to bring her home. Avery and Mommy came home to a celebratory welcome, that was inspired by our friend Erin. Erin's husband, Carl, and son, Griffin, helped Alex and Madison put the plan into action and our new daughter came home to balloons, signs, and ribbons.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad you decided to have your own blog. It is so much easier keeping up with each other this way. I love checking in on everyone and seeing what they are up to. I definitely want to see more pictures of Avery. I sent you a card on Monday. I was a bit nervous about it getting there cause it had brads on it. Let me know if you don't receive it in the next week or so. Keep the pictures coming. -Heather
Post a Comment