Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby Avery is born!









Avery joined the family on October 9 2008 at 3:39pm. She came in at 6lbs. 8ozs, and 18.5 inches. She was born at Fairview Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio (the same hospital her Aunt Lanie and Uncle Cam were born in!).

The birth was relatively painless for Daddy, but Mommy had a long day. After the epidural, Mommy was a four; then Mommy slept for a few hours, woke up, and poof - she was at a ten! Time to start pushing - 25 minutes later, baby Avery was born!



Incidentally, the crashing in the background was the stock market.

2 comments:

Sara Mc said...

Cam forwarded this link to me. I hope you don't mind sharing your big adventure in welcoming Avery home with me. I really enjoy stuff like this...ah the warm fuzzy feeling of a new baby! She is precious! I am so happy for you all! She shares the same birthday as my Mom so that will be an easy one to remember! :) Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just began reading your blog spot and hadn't realized the baby was born!! Huge congratulations from us ~ she is absolutely adorable!!