Sunday, February 15, 2009

Holiday Treats & Crafts

We have had some fun making treats and crafts for the last few holidays and thought we would share them with you.

Pilgrim Hat Cookies


Snowman Cupcakes


Teacher Valentine Gift


My mom would always give us something for Valentine's Day. I tried to carry on that tradition by making these bobby pins for Madison. The first set is for Valentine's Day, of course. The second set I made because Madison's new favorite color is orange. I made a hairbow for Avery - look for the Valentine's Day post to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those hairpins! How did you make them?

Madison, Avery, Tina, and Alex said...

Using Stampin' UP's "Build-a-Brad" set. Are you familiar with Stampin' UP!? It was an idea they have in their newest idea book & catalog.

Trina said...

Such a cute idea! Too bad the only little girls in my life are yours. I love the hat cookies too.