Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Hooray!
Avery's doctor told us she was ready to be introduced to rice cereal. So tonight I mixed rice cereal with my milk and put it in a bottle. And...she drank it all. This is a big deal...she hasn't taken a bottle in over a month. After we put a concoction of water and Karo syrup in a bottle to help her have a bowel movement she wouldn't drink from the bottle. This meant no more weekends of sleep for me because I had to nurse her. So maybe, just maybe this weekend I will be able to sleep longer than 2 hours in a row...maybe tonight she will actually give me more than 1 1/2 hours in a row.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you got at least a few hours sleep IN A ROW last night!
I wish you lots and lots of sleep. It really makes life better, doesn't it? I think interrupted nights are one of the hardest parts of parenting so far . . .
I'm so excited that she is getting better. She is such a sweety. I'm glad that Madison is such a good big sister. By the way this is your 2nd sister.
Post a Comment